FULL TIME PROJECT MANAGER
We are Nemo Design of Portland, Oregon. We work with the best outdoor, active and lifestyle brands by developing strategy and designing experiences with the consumer at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team. The successful PM candidate has a multi-disciplinary background which could consist of brand, strategy, content, digital & retail projects. You are known for your attention to detail and organizational skills. You also thrive on solving problems, wrangling designers and avoiding drama.
Our agency was built on high impact design, authenticity in everything we do, youthful energy, and innovative ideas that deliver results. There’s no room for bad attitudes, personal agendas, backstabbing, front stabbing, finger pointing We work and play as a team; collective progression is the Nemo motto.
SPECIFIC THINGS WE’RE AFTER:
- Effectively scope and manage projects to budget and deadlines
- Understand and facilitate client needs and requests, managing expectations throughout
Collaborate with Account Manager to define project strategy and scope; write Statement of Work and Change Order documents
- Manage creative team on design deliverables: visual centers, window graphics, digital banners, etc.
- Create project schedules and ensure team awareness of all timelines, review schedules, deliverables, and allocated hours
- Extensive client facing exposure; Able to juggle multiple projects across several channels and clients
- 4+ years in project management with increasing responsibility, preferable at a creative agency
- Understanding of marketing and advertising campaigns, including print, digital, retail & photo components
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, informal, high energy, chaotic, sometimes obnoxious and stress inducing environment. This is important!
- Solutions oriented thinker, able to problem solve on the fly, unphasesd by project challenges and stumbling blocks
- Thorough knowledge in Microsoft Suite, Google Docs is a must. Workamajig is a bonus.
- An entrepreneurial openness to try new things, get smarter, share what you know, modify your thinking, adapt your process, tune your skills
- Some travel required.
WE WILL GIVE YOU THESE:
- Competitive salary, based on your level of experience
- A generous benefits package which includes health, dental, 401K, paid time off, and more
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative workspace with state-of-the-art creative tools, kick ass co-workers and amazing clients
- Nemo is an open, energetic creative environment. We are also an equal opportunity employer, and this full time position is available to any candidate who meets our standards.
HOW TO APPLY:
Upload your resume and cover letter online